Front-End & Mobile Developer (80-100 %, remote)
We are looking for a Front-End & Mobile Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features and continuously improve existing ones
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of and experienced in Hybrid Mobile frameworks such as Nativescript, Vue Native or similar.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and you’re aware of the latest trends with frontend technologies
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, BitBucket, etc.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Good understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiar with Scrum/or own positive experience with an agile team (nice to have).
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Solution driven with ability to understand the big picture
- Good English language skills (especially spoken)
We offer a challenging and very interesting work (fully remote) within an un-bureaucratic team having minimal hierarchy.